Latest Unit Sold: #05-44 on 12-May-2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 28-05-2020: Book an Appointment to view Affinity at Serangoon Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 20-05-2020: Read more: On the right track with the Cross Island Line
- 12-05-2020: Read more: Singapore condo resales plunge 57% in April amid circuit breaker period
- 17-04-2020: Read more: Rental demand surge likely due to anti-virus measures
- 15-04-2020: Read more: URA allows electronic payment for booking fees, deposits of property purchases
- 12-04-2020: Read more: Chip Eng Seng sells 77 units at Kopar At Newton condo
- 09-04-2020: Read more: China’s big developers shrug off short-term virus impact to splurge on land
- 08-04-2020: Read more: TDSR limit waived for borrowers seeking deferred mortgage payments
- 01-04-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices fall 1.2% q-o-q in Q1 2020
- 23-03-2020: Read more: New private homes sales up 57.3% in February amid COVID-19 situation
- 15-03-2020: Read more: Singapore property auction listings could rise 10% in 2020 due to coronavirus outbreak
- 10-03-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices and sales drop in February, hurt by coronavirus outbreak
- 13-02-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices up, but coronavirus outbreak may hit sales
- 12-02-2020: Read more: Condo and HDB rents rise in January on lower volume; coronavirus outbreak may hit leasings
- 10-02-2020: Read more: Listed property developers with ‘substantial connection to Singapore’ can be exempted from qualifying certificate scheme
- 08-02-2020: Read more: Singaporeans are Ditching Their Flats Earlier, with Good Reason
- 24-01-2020: Read more: Singapore private home prices inch up 2.7% for 2019
- 16-01-2020: Read more: Rents For Private Non-Landed Homes And HDB Flats Rise In December 2019 From A Year Ago
- 15-01-2020: Read more: New Private Home Sales Up Almost 15%, Thanks To HDB Upgraders
- 20-12-2019: Read more: Singapore private home prices to rise 2% in 2020, 2021: Fitch Ratings
- 02-10-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 01-06-2019: New Floor Plan For Affinity at Serangoon is now available.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the updated Affinity at Serangoon E-Brochure.
- 11-10-2018: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 20-08-2018: The Affinity at Serangoon Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-07-2018: Full Affinity at Serangoon E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 07-06-2018: Updated Site Plan for Affinity at Serangoon.
- 04-06-2018: Successful launch of Affinity at Serangoon – Read article here.
- 01-06-2018: Affinity at Serangoon Location Map have been updated.
- 30-05-2018: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Affinity at Serangoon Video.
- 20-05-2018: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Serangoon? Read the Serangoon URA Masterplan.
- 15-05-2018: Full Project Details for Affinity at Serangoon have been updated!
- 05-04-2018: Read more on the developers behind the development of Affinity at Serangoon.
Affinity at Serangoon is proudly developed by Oxley-led consortium. As one of the most renowned developer for more than 10 years, Oxley Holdings have built numerous quality homes across 12 geographical markets, including countries such as United Kingdom, Ireland, Cambodia, Myanmar, and many more.
Their track records include Riverfront Residences (Singapore), Royal Wharf (United Kingdom), Dublin Landings (Ireland), The Peak (Cambodia) and many more.
With over 80 recreational facilities, aspiring residents of Affinity at Serangoon will be able to occupy their time or spend time with friends and family, in the comforts of their home.
Affinity at Serangoon is located at Serangoon North Avenue 1 in the Serangoon Estate. With the upcoming Cross-Island MRT Line, residents in Affinity at Serangoon will be a mere 5 minutes walk away from Serangoon North MRT Station. Affinity at Serangoon is also well-connected to Kallang Paya-Lebar Expressway (KPE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Pan Island Expressway (PIE). Minutes from Serangoon Gardens, and the conveniences of myVillage, NEX, Heartland Mall and Hougang 1, there will be plenty of amenities, such as hawker centers, shopping malls, cafes, and more.
You will find several amenities nearby with the Affinity at Serangoon location map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and additional discounts (limited time) and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Affinity at Serangoon are on first come first serve basis.
Affinity at Serangoon is a new launch property located at Serangoon North Avenue 1. Formerly known as Serangoon Ville, it was HUDC that was privatised in 2014. Affinity at Serangoon consists a total of 1012 residential units, with unit mix of 1 to 4 bedroom layouts and penthouses; as well as 40 strata landed houses and 5 commercial shops.
Affinity at Serangoon is located in a mature estate of Serangoon. Several shopping facilities, amenities and eateries and can readily be found within the vicinity of Affinity at Serangoon such as Chomp Chomp Food Center, NEX Mall, Ci Yuan Hawker Center, myVillage, and many more. Residents of Affinity of Serangoon Condo will be spoilt with a myraid of choices. Several renowned schools can be found within Affinity at Serangoon, such as Maris Stella High School, Rosyth Primary School, Montfort Junior School, Australian International School, and many more.
Many buyers gotten their choice units during the Affinity at Serangoon launch on 2nd June 2018. You may read more in depth about the condominium here – Affinity at Serangoon: Come Home To All That You Cherish.
Book An Appointment to view Affinity at Serangoon ShowFlat, & get Direct Developer Price, Additional Discounts (Limited Time), & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Affinity at Serangoon Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.